Admissions & Records


Hours of Operation

Grossmont College Student Services Building (10) will be open to students and the public during spring business hours, which are Monday-Tuesday 8am-6pm, Wednesday-Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-1pm. Saturday-Sunday - Closed. We will respond to emails as soon as we can, which may be 5-8 business days. If you have any questions, contact us! We thank you for your patience!

Admissions & Records FAQ




New Students Featured Image

New Students

If you are seeking priority registration please click the link below for more information.

Priority Registration
Student ID Number Featured Image

Student ID Number

Social Security Numbers (SSN) are no longer student ID numbers & given 7-digit number. SSNs are used for Financial Aid & California Promise Grant.

Student IDs needed for Printing
International Students Featured Image

International Students

If you have a F1 visa and seeking admission to or want to learn about Grossmont College go to our International Student page to apply. 

International Students
Technical Support Featured Image

Technical Support

If you need any technical assistance with the online application please contact Technical Support at - call 1-877-247-4836.

Open CCC Tech Support




How to Apply to Grossmont College

Not sure where to start? Whether you are a new, returning, transferring, or international student, this is where you'll find help applying to Grossmont

How To Apply

How to Register for Classes

After you receive your acceptance letter, it's time to register for classes

How to Register


How to Apply to Graduate

Grossmont College awards Associate Degrees and Certificates of Achievement three times a year at the end of the fall, spring and summer semesters.

Apply Here Right Arrow Icon

New Student Orientation

After you submit your application and you receive your acceptance letter, complete the new student orientation online!

Here's How

Placement Assessments


Transcripts and Transferring

Need an official transcript from Grossmont College as part of your application? Here’s how to do it right.

Transferring Students

If you are transferring out to a university, visit the Transfer Center.



AB1805 English

AB1805 English placement and enrollment data

View full infographic

AB1805 ESL

AB1805 ESL placement and enrollment data

View full infographic

AB1805 Math

AB1805 Math placement and enrollment data

View full infographic




Have a Question?

We are here for you. If you have a question about your application or enrollment status, eligibility, transferring, or something else, contact our office:

Contact Us




Never miss an event!